Instant Polls are the most engaging tools when it comes to hot topics. People love to weigh in on topics important to them and in return like to know what others think. In fact instant polls have become the most highly used instrument to gage user opinion “at the moment”. And that has some great value. See top 5 uses of Instant Polls.
Top 5 uses of Instant Poll
- Instant user feedback
- Engage users to see how their position compares with others
- Leverage user opinion to plan future content
- Build a repository or user generated content
- Initiate a social dialog around a "hot topic"
To see real live examples of how you can use Instant Polls in your digital publication – click here.
Some key options of our Forms & Surveys solutions:
Contact Us by email
- Single question with 2 to 3 (recommended) radio button choices
- Poll presentation inside the page or in an interstital - launched upon click
- Incorporate seed data to create a non-zero starting point
- Instant presentation of data in the form or a bar chart or a pie chart
- Suppress or show # of participants
- Link the results chart to destination URL (as needed)
- Poll Start and End date after which only the results chart will be shown
- Results in an interstitial with Social Bookmarking and Email-Share options
- Cookie based restriction allowing one response per user
- Reporting & Response Timeline
or call us at 888-270-7675
to tell us about your instant poll needs and we will be glad to help you understand your options and which one works best with your budget and objectives.